BenQ PV270 Pro 27in IPS LCD Monitor
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: V158750R
Earn 850 Park Points
Finance available - See options
BenQ PV270 Pro 27 inch IPS LCD Monitor Summary
The BenQ PV270 is a high-end 27 inch QHD (Quad High Definition) monitor built for photo and video post production professionals. Benefitting from brightness uniformity and a 14-bit 3D Look Up Table to deliver colour accuracy across the range of the screen, as well as the BenQ Pallet Master Software that's powered by the world's leading colour management specialist, X-Rite makers of the ColorMunki.
With the added functionality of Gamut Due on the BenQ PV270, you can view two different colour spaces side-by-side, or watch videos from two different sources at the same time, and with Real 24P (through HDMI) it supports refresh rates of 48Hz and 72Hz to ensure true 24P display without the need for pulldowns or speed changes.
An included shading hood reduces the effect of glare from ambient lighting on the matte screen, and with a 5 year warranty and six month zero dead pixels warranty you can be assured that you're buying a high end professional monitor.
|BenQ PV270 Pro 27 inch IPS LCD Monitor Features in Detail|
Features & Functions:
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.