B&W International type 4000 Hard Case Yellow with foam
B&W International type 4000 Hard Case Yellow with Foam
The Type 4000 case offers a lot of storage space in a compact design. The case is ideal for camera equipment, measuring/testing equipment or night vision/optics. The case shell is made of polypropylene (PP), certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards and has an automatic air pressure compensation valve. It is strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified) and temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C. The handle is rubberised, cases are stackable and there are two eyelets for padlocks ( 7mm). The interior is fited with a customisable, removable foam system.
B&W International's outdoor cases are designed to fully protect your equipment under the most extreme situations. Your equipment is protected in the B&W case against water, dust, chemicals and corrosion. In addition, the B&W case is also unbreakable. In short, your equipment is "Outdoor Proof.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.