B-Grip Evo Camera Belt Kit
Unique, versatile camera support system with quick release.
B-Grip is a unique and versatile camera support system, that allows a photographer to carry their camera on their waist. Unlike a conventional neck strap the camera is firmly held in place.
Do away with annoying conventional straps that are just a pain in the neck. B-Grip provides secure safe attachment for most DSLR cameras (and most other camera types too).
The B-Grip’s simple release mechanism delivers the camera into the photographer’s hands for instant access.
The weight discharge system spreads the camera’s weight to maximise comfort and the secure locking mechanism ensures your camera is locked into the B-Grip.
The B-Grip quick release plate features a durable extra-grip rubber surface and includes a handy flip-out platform for stability when placing the camera on flat surfaces.
The B-Grip quick release plate fits most standard DIN (4503-2) tripod heads with a ¼” -20 thread.
If needed a Tripod Adaptor is available separately.
A Travel Kit for backpack mounting is also available separately.
This is the second generation B-Grip incorporating key technical improvements making this highly popular product even easier and safer to use.
New – body design for improved comfort and durability.
New – safety release switch prevents accidental release.
New – rubber stopper prevents the quick release plate fixing screw rotating.
New – extra attachment points for mounting B-Grip in specialist situations.
B-Grip is supplied with a belt that fits a waist size up to 120cms / 45”, however you can use your own belt if you wish.
1 x Waist Belt
1 x Quick Release Plate
1 x Weight Distribution Plate
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.