Azden SGM-250MX Professional Compact Cine Mic With Mini XLR
The Azden SGM-250MX Cine Mic With Mini XLR is ideal for professional compact digital cinema cameras including Blackmagic, Canon and Sony with a highly sensitive, condenser powered by 48 V phantom power
The SGM-250MX is a short length, condenser shotgun microphone that is ideal for mounting on compact digital cinema cameras. Measuring a mere 6 inches in length, the SGM-250MX can easily stay out of the way. Integrated in the microphone’s design is a hardwired, 13-inch cable with a Mini XLR connector, specially made for cinema cameras that use the smaller Mini XLR input, such as the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K. The microphone’s highly sensitive, condenser element is powered by standard 48 V phantom power, which most XLR (Mini included) microphone inputs can provide.
The SGM-250MX includes Azden’s SMH-X shock mount which mounts to standard size camera shoe slots, as well as ¼”- 20 threaded mounts and tripods. Also included are diameter expander sheets for universal compatibility with ring-clamp style microphone mounts.
LEGENDARY NATURAL SOUND
The SGM-250 microphone series has become notable in the industry for its natural, professional sound. Specifically tuned to preserve the natural qualities of a speaking subject. While other manufactures hype-up the bass response on their microphones, making the audio sound muddy, or over-accentuate high mids, making dialogue tracks sound harsh, you can expect the SGM-250MX to accurately record the sound of your scene.
NOT JUST A REFERENCE MICROPHONE
You can rely on the SGM-250MX for great reference audio, but it’s capable of more than that. Its low noise, and wide frequency response performance means it can capture audio good enough for the final cut. Whether you run and gun, mount to a pistol grip or a boom pole, the SGM-250MX can be your go-to mic for great dialogue capture.
- Professional Compact Cine Mic w/ Mini XLR
- Short length ideal for mounting on small cinema cameras
- Supercardioid polar pattern for rejecting side noise
- Hardwired output cable with 3-pin Mini XLR connector
- High sensitivity, low noise condenser microphone element
- Wide frequency response for accurate audio capture
- Powered by P48 phantom power
- All metal alloy case
- 10 year warranty with online registration
- Cable Length: φ5 mm x 330 mm (13")
- Connector Type: 3-pin Mini XLR
- Dimensions: 153 mm x φ21 mm (6.02” x φ0.83”)
- Directionality: Super-cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 100Ω (at 1kHz)
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Power Requirement: 11-50V Phantom
- S/N Ratio: 76 dB (1kHz at 1Pa)
- Sensitivity: -33 dB at 1kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.