- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Azden HX-Mi i-Coustics HX-Mi TRRS Mic And Headphone Cable
This product is no longer available
The Azden HX-Mi i-Coustics® HX-Mi TRRS Mic/Headphone Cable is designed to make Azden wireless or video mics with 3.5 mm outputs compatible with mobile devices via the TRRS jack.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The Azden i-Coustics® HX-Mi TRRS Mic/Headphone Cable is designed to make your Azden microphone compatible with your mobile devices. Just plug your Azden microphone into the HX-Mi mic input and attach the cable to the microphone/headphone jack of your device. Plug your headphones into the headphone input of the HX-Mi to listen to your recordings. The HX-Mi works with any device with a TRRS jack, which includes the latest model phones and tablets from Apple, Samsung, Google and other Android based mobile device manufactures. You can use this product in conjunction with most available recording apps.
Compatible Azden products are any wireless microphones or video microphones with 3.5 mm microphone outputs. This includes, but is not limited to, the following popular models: WLX-PRO, WMS-PRO, PRO-XD, 310LT, SGM-990, SMX-15.
Note: Dual channel wireless systems, such as WDM-PRO or WDL-PRO, are not compatible unless you convert the output to mono before connecting to the HX-Mi. You can read this tutorial article for more details. Stereo microphones are not considered compatible with the HX-Mi because it can only accept a mono signal.
The headphones connected to the HX-Mi typically work for playback of recordings and not to monitor the microphone while recording unless you use a recording app with the monitoring feature.
- i-Coustics® HX-Mi TRRS Mic/Headphone Cable
- Tap into the recording capability of your mobile device
- The HX-Mi Cable allows you to use many Azden microphones with your smartphone or tablet
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.