Avenger Triple C Stand Roller Case
The ultra-tough, hardwearing Avenger Triple C Stand Roller Case is designed for easy manoeuvrability and tailored to transport up to 3 turtle base C stand kits and accessories with a max load of 35kg.
This ultra-tough, hardwearing case is designed and built for the professional imagemaker working on location. It allows them to transport all their essential C Stand accessories in one convenient carrying solution, ensuring everything is easily accessible and close to hand when arriving at a shoot.
With its external dimensions of 128cm x 28cm x 40cm (50.4in x 11in x 15.7in) this roller case has plenty of storage capacity and can carry up to a maximum load of 35kg (77.1lbs). Tailored for carrying up to three turtle base (detachable) C stand kits and accessories, the spacious main compartment features high-density closed cell and cross link foam dividers to create three sections for detachable C Stand columns and a fourth section with adjustable reinforced straps to securely stow extension arms. Includes two removable padded storage trays, ideal for grip heads, clamps and other small accessories, keeping equipment safe and secure.
Up to three C stand turtle bases can be neatly stored by securely fastening them to the inner lid dividers using the adjustable quick release webbing straps, keeping them separate from the rest of the gear and making it easy to access the right components quickly.
The large internal zip pocket is ideal for foldable light controls such as flags and scrims, this pocket can be split into two using the Velcro fastening and features a viewing window making it easy to find even the smallest accessory.
The shell of this rugged case is constructed from hard ABS honeycomb and durable water-resistant 900D Polyester, with high quality YKK® RC zippers with moulded grip pull cords throughout. It also features strong anti-abrasion protective reinforcement in key high wear areas, as well as durable rubber feet, bumpers and back rails to further protect the case when navigating uneven terrain and obstacles.
The strong exterior padded handles on the top and side panels and replaceable shock-absorbing wheels allow for both single and two-person handling for ease of manoeuvrability on location.
Two large zip pockets which help to keep essential tools and accessories easily available and a convenient luggage tag holder allows for clear identification.
All of these features combined with the black finish, Avenger blue detailing, bold branding and crafted design make this all in one carrying solution stylish as well as functional.
The perfect carrying solution allowing the creative imagemaker to arrive on set ready to roll!
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.