Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Premium Bundle Red
The Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Premium Bundle Red offers extended flight times from included extra batteries, multi charger and a bag for everything you need to hit new locations and shoot 50MP stills and 4K video.
- Complete premium bundle with extra batteries, multi charger and carrying case to pack it all into
- Nearly 1.5 hours total flight time from 3x high capacity batteries which can be charged in just 90 minutes
- Larger 0.8-inch sensor with excellent rendering of high quality stills and video at up to 50MP and 4K/30
- Bright lens with ultra wide angle 23mm equivalent focal width to capture grand landscapes in high res
- Easy to use modes capturing Timelapse and panoramas with stabilised 3-axis gimbal built-in
Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Premium Bundle Red Summary
Sharper. Smoother. Superior.
EVO Nano+ is packed a 1/1.28-inch(0.8-inch) CMOS sensor capable of 50 MP photos. A RYYB color filter array design with a large aperture of f/1.9 offers superior noise reduction capabilities and the power to effortlessly produce quality images in low-light conditions. Track fast-moving subjects with incredible precision through PDAF + CDAF autofocus system; Squeeze rich detail from shadows and highlights no matter how extreme the lighting conditions using HDR mode, which rapidly snaps several photos at different exposures so they can be stitched together in post-production.
- 2.44μm Pixel（Bin2）
- 1/1.28"(0.8") CMOS
- RYYB Sensor
Greatness In Your Grasp
Recruit your Nano to automatically follow any person, animal, or vehicle so you can focus on your activities while your Nano handles the cinematic side.
Dynamic Track 2.1: Master Subject Tracking
At barely half a pound, the EVO Nano weighs about as much as an orange and fits almost anywhere — from the side pocket of your hiking pack to the palm of your hand.
Cinematic Shots With A Single Click
Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with four automatic shooting modes. Add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to make your video even more epic, allowing you to produce unforgettable results whether you're a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
MovieMaster: Quick And Easy Movies
- Easy Editing
- Quick Sharing
- Imaginative Templates
Apply your favorite templates from the Autel Sky app for quick and easy movie-making, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can share your creations in minutes.
Fly Free — No Lags, No Limits
Fly farther while maintaining crisp, clear visuals with Autel SkyLink, our strongest image transmission system yet, which offers a transmission range of 6.2 miles, transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS, and superior anti-interference capabilities, all while relaying stunning HD video.
Snap And Share In Seconds
Done shooting? Simply place your smartphone close to the Nano to upload photos and videos at a speedy rate of 160Mbps using the Autel Sky app.
SonarSound: Hear Everything
Record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the remote control's built-in microphone, allowing you to bring your videos to life even when your drone is miles above.
Fly Safe With Advanced Obstacle Avoidance
The EVO Nano series is the first and only aircraft series of its size to offer an advanced obstacle avoidance system — making it the obvious choice for users looking to avoid crashes and preserve the life of their aircraft. With three-way binocular vision sensors that enable the drone to perceive obstructions in front of it, behind it, and below it, the Nano+ can easily brake to avoid collisions.
More Battery. More Time. More Creativity.
The EVO Nano can fly continuously for 28 minutes, which means plenty of time to experiment with creative angles and dream up inventive shots.
This advanced Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Premium Bundle includes everything content creators need for extended flights with three high capacity batteries, a multi battery charger, spare props and an excellent carry case included. Each 2250 mAh battery will give you up to 28 minutes of flying time in wind-free conditions and has a quick 90 minute charge time. The carry case is designed to fit all of the accessories with the ultra compact Nano Plus drone which weighs just 249g to keep it within the A1 category.
The Nano+ brings you a brighter aperture f/1.9 lens which is capable of gathering more light and a larger 0.8-inch sensor, which will capture sharp 4K/30p video. There are various stills modes with 12.5MP being the default up to ultra high resolution 50 megapixel photos. You also get timelapse and Panorama modes with excellent results achievable in a variety of conditions up to Level 5 wind (19-24mph). A built-in 3-axis stabiliser offers the ability to capture smooth, sharp movies even when conditions are quite windy, making for a highly portable and effective drone, ideal for longer trips with more content possibilities.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.