Autel EVO II Drone
This product is no longer available
Experience the current leading edge of video resolution with the EVO II 8K Drone from Autel.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Autel EVO II 8K Drone
Autel’s EVO II is a fully autonomous drone capable of capturing 8k HDR video footage and 48MP stills.
Autel Evo II at a glance
The EVO II drone includes a 7100mAh rechargeable battery which provides a class-leading maximum flight time of 40 minutes in forward motion or 35 minutes when hovering. Autel’s patented Battlock system ensures against battery ejection during high-speed maneuvers or in a hard landing.
Control your drone up to 9km away. Whilst few pilots will push these boundaries, this longer range is provided by a stronger signal, keeping you connected in crowded urban environments and thick forests. Should the control signal be lost, or the battery begin to deplete, the drone will safely return home utilising data from its GPS receiver and sensor array.
12 computer vision sensors controlled by a dual-core processor and AI machine learning provides omni-directional protection. The drones start detecting potential hazards at up to 30m away, letting the EVO II accurately control both speed and direction to avoid a collision. With the avoidance disabled, the radar feature provides the pilot with the sensed information about the immediate environment whilst allowing them to be in full control.
Using these 12 computer vision sensors designed to keep it safe, the drone can pilot itself in any direction whilst avoiding obstacles. This gives even a novice operator access to a full ‘aerial film crew’ at the touch of a button. These same sensors combined with positioning data enable the drone to be precisely positioned.
Leveraging a deep learning algorithm, the EVO II can accurately track even moving targets, moving itself (whilst also avoiding objects) and orientating the onboard camera to keep the subject in frame, even at higher speeds.
When connected to the transmitter, the companion smartphone app provides access to a vast array of other autopilot flight modes such as viewpoint, orbit, tripod and parallel track alongside shooting modes such as hyperlapse recording.
Included is a compact 2.4Ghz controller with built in smartphone honderholder. Mounted centrally, a 3.3inch OLED screen (with 330nit brightness) displays camera video feed, aircraft status and position. The large 5000mAh battery ensures plenty of power for multiple flights between charging. Thanks to the folding design, it can be collapsed and carried in a pocket with ease.
Ready to fly
Every EVO II drone is ready to fly right out of the box and includes a flight battery and charger, three pairs of propellers, remote control, USB smart device connection cables, a 32GB Micro SD card, documentation and manuals.
Product features in detail
EVO II 8k
The 8K camera is capable of recording HDR video at a staggering 7680x4320 and stills at 8000x6000 pixels. It supports 24fps stretching up to 120fps in HD resolutions. The fixed f1.8 aperture lens has a FOV of around 79° (equivalent to 25.6mm in 35mm format) with a minimum focusing distance of 50cm. It features autofocus alongside a defogging function for improving clarity without the use of an external filter.
Fitted with a half-inch Sony IMX586 sensor, the camera has an ISO range of 100-3200 for both video and stills. Recording in either MOV/MP4 at a maximum of 120Mbps, the unit can support both H.264 and H.265 codecs and 10-bit log colour. Stills can be captured in JPEG and DNG raw as single shot, burst, time lapse, hyperlight, long exposure, HDR and AEB shooting modes.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.