Aura Mason Luxe 9.7 Inch Digital Photo Frame Sandstone
The Aura Mason Luxe 9.7 Inch Digital Photo Frame in Sandstone is perfect as a gift with a wide viewing angle and bright ultra high resolution 2048 x 1536 display that has an interactive touch bar.
Product Code: 9707004A
Earn 219 Park Points
Aura Mason Luxe 9.7 Inch Digital Photo Frame Sandstone Summary
The Mason Luxe digital photo frame pairs simple design elements with meticulous craftsmanship for a striking sculptural effect. Its Ultra HD 9.7" display presents your memories with vibrant colors and brilliant clarity.
- 9.7" Ultra HD 2048x1536 screen with best in` class image quality
- Rotate to display in either Landscape or Portrait
- Unlimited photo and video storage
- Effortless photo and video uploading from anywhere with the Aura app on iOS and Android
- Adjustable slideshow speed so photos change as fast or slow as you want
- Show photos and videos in chronological or randomly shuffled order
- Built-in speaker lets you hear sound from your videos
|Unit size (LxWxD)||9.8"" x 7.8"" x 2"" 24.8 cm x 19.8 cm x 5 cm|
|Display size||9.7"" | 24.6 cm|
|Display resolution||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Orientation||Landscape or portrait|
|Touch bar||Dual touch bar control|
|Unit weight||2.2 lbs | 1 kg|
|Carton size (LxWxD)||11.5"" x 9.6"" x 3.7"" 29.2 cm x 24.4 cm x 9.3 cm|
|Carton weight||4.4 lbs | 2 kg|
|Master pack qty||5|
|Master carton size||19.5"" x 12.6"" x 10.6""|
|(LxWxD)||49.5 cm x 32 cm x 27 cm|
|Master pack weight||24.5 lbs | 11.1 kg|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.