Atomos Ninja V HDMI Monitor / Recorder OPEN BOX
This product is no longer available
The Atomos Ninja V is a 5.2 inch monitor that records 4Kp60 10bit HDR video direct from your camera 's sensor. The monitor is viewable in daylight thanks to its anti-reflection screen and 1000 nit output.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Perfect for using on DSLRs and Mirrorless systems
- Clear screen even in bright daylight
- 4Kp60 10bit HDR recording
- Use with 1TB AtomX SSDmini for 2.5 hrs of 4K recording
Atomos Ninja V Field Monitor Summary; OPEN BOX - A FEW PIXELS NOT WORKING
The Ninja V is a 5.2 inch 10-bit HDR monitor and recorder that offers stunningly bright, 1000 nit output. Clearly view your images in daylight thanks to near edge-to-edge anti-reflective screen.
Its rugged aluminium body is created for maximum durability, weighing in at just 320grams and at just 1 inch thick, it is small and versatile. Its smaller size (compared to the standard 7 inch monitor) means it is perfect for using with mirrorless, DSLRs and Gaming.
Atomos Ninja V Field Monitor Features in Detail
AtomXpansion Video Audio Power Extender In/Out
Supported Codecs & Frame Rates (Record & Playback)
Audio In/Out (48kHz PCM Audio)
Recognising that the 7 inch monitors can be cumbersome when used on a DSLR (or similar sized system), Ninja have produced this robust 5 inch monitor / recorder which is versatile and lightweight, allowing you to film in quality on the go.
Its anti-reflection screen allows it to be used outdoors or in direct sunlight, while its 1000 nit output ensures the screen is visible in all conditions.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.