Atomos Connect 2
The Atomos Connect 2 is an HDMI to USB Converter for 4K Video / Audio Capture that works with any HDMI device, is simple to use and puts out HD 1080p60 with your favourite live streaming platforms.
Atomos Connect 2 Summary
- HDMI to USB Converter for 4K Video/Audio Capture
- Simple and affordable professional streaming solution
- Accepts up to 4Kp30p video and capable of up to 1080p60 output over USB
- Turns any HDMI camera into a powerful professional camera
- Works with all the major streaming services – Skype, MS Teams, Zoom, Twitch, YouTube and more
- Compatible with the entire Atomos range
Connect, Convert, Stream
Connect bridges the Atomos world of professional recording and monitoring with popular streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitch and OBS. Use your Atomos device for professional shoot setup and recording, then plug-in connect to simply convert the HDMI output to USB on the go for streaming on your Mac or PC. Connect accepts up to 4K p30 video and is capable of up to 1080p60 output over USB.
Plug and Go Like A Pro
With a slim 12mm profile, Connect is sleek enough to sit directly off your laptop or computer. No drivers are required and no power supply either, meaning it really is a simple matter of connecting your Atomos or HDMI device to your Mac or PC to start producing like a pro.
Shogun 7 + Connect — Tame Multicamera Streaming!
The Atomos Shogun7 allows you to monitor and record up to four 1080p60 streams simultaneously and then cue and switch in real-time with a simple touch of the screen. Additionally, the Shogun7 is able to accept asynchronous feeds (sources don’t need to be locked), allowing the user to use more affordable cameras for multi camera production. Adding in Connect, lets you output the switched feed for live streaming on your Mac or PC. This makes the Shogun7 Connect package one of the easiest and most affordable options for professional switching.
Transforms Your Camera To A Pro Webcam
Even without an Atomos monitor-recorder, Connect transforms your HDMI camera to a powerful professional webcam. No drivers required, plug in Connect and go live instantly.
Simplify Your Shoots With No-fuss Live Streaming
Connect works with any HDMI device including the entire Atomos range, is simple to use, has universal support from popular streaming platforms and at only An affordable way for gamers, vloggers and education facilities to up their streaming game using the professional Atomos monitor-recorder ecosystem.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Atomos Connect HDMI to USB Converter
- 1 x User manual
- PC i5-3400 or above
NB i7-3537U 2.0 GHz or above
- PC NVIDIA GT630 or above
- NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
- Memory: 4GB
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.