Aputure LS C300D MKII LED Video Light
Aputure LS C300D MKII LED Video Light summary
Two years ago, Aputure revolutionized the industry with the 300d, by creating a powerful and compact LED fixture that could be modified easily. Filmmakers from around the world loved the light's capabilities, but Aputure knew they could enhance the light even more. Aputure listened and went back to the drawing board. Powered by useful feedback, the new and improved 300d Mark II is 20% brighter, more durable, more portable, and more intelligent than the original 300d. Change the way you light.
Aputure LS C300D MKII LED Video Light in detail
Even More Output
A More Robust Lamp Head
A Revolutionary Redesign
Power Solutions for Indie Filmmakers
The included 6m NEUTRIK® cable provides the 300d II with a sturdy power connection and allows you the convenience of not having to grab a stinger to power your light. And now, by utilizing a standard 3m male-to-female 5-pin XLR, you can easily replace the header cable in a pinch. An optional 7.5m 5-pin XLR is also available, letting you keep your control box within arm's reach while giving you the ability to rig your light anywhere you want, from a menace arm to a tall goalpost rig.
*Due to the high maximum 340350W power draw from the light, we recommend only using batteries that are capable of at least 15amp continuous power draw.
New Control Features
The long-awaited 0%-100% stepless dimming control allows you to use the 300d II in low-light environments or to overpower the sun, and can utilize any of 4 different dimming curves: Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, and S-Curve.
The 300d Mark II also features a ''studio mode'' that allows the lights to turn on and be controlled immediately upon receiving power, making it perfect for DMX lighting grids.
More Options for Control
Sidus Link App Control
*Support for the Sidus Link app on iPhone, iPad, and Android will be released a varying times throughout 2019.
Redesigned Carrying Case
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.