Aputure AL-MC RGBWW Light
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6359900A
Earn 109 Park Points
Aputure AL-MC RGBWW Light summary
Flexibility at its Finest
Aputure AL-MC RGBWW Light in detail
Stellar Colour Quality
Unlike traditional RGB, the Aputure MC isn’t just a light that relies on Red, Green, and Blue LEDs. By adding two additional white LEDs — one balanced at tungsten and a second at daylight — the Aputure MC is an impossibly small light that competes with industry giants.
HSI/CCT/FX Lighting Modes
The MC is Aputure's first mini LED that offers fine CCT control. You can accurately choose any colour temperature in the MC's expanded bi-colour range between 3200K-6500K, in increments of 100K, allowing you to adapt to any situation.
In the MC's FX mode, toggle between any of the MC’s nine built-in lighting effects presets to help you out in a pinch. If you need more control over your lighting effects, the Sidus Link app will allow you to adjust all of the effects’ parameters. Lighting effects include: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Faulty bulb, Lightning, TV, Pulsing, Fire, Party, Cop Car.
Ready for Any Challenge
Any Place. Any Time.
Sidus Link Control
A Truly Smart Light
Enjoy Freedom from Cables
MC Charging Case
Durable, and Convenient Wireless Charging Case
USB Type-C PD Charging
Supercharge Your Battery
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.