Angelbird AVpro XT 2.5" Internal SSD 1TB
Angelbird AVpro XT 2.5" Internal SSD 1TB
As an Audio/Video professional, you know that when the action starts, there's no time for second-guessing — you and your gear must be ready to go, and you either act with confidence or risk losing the shot. Features robust 9mm casing and high compatiblity with your cameras, recorders, and players.
CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Creative confidence comes from trusting your experience, your artistic instincts, and your tools. Media pros need gear they can rely on to do the job, year in and year out, with no fuss.
WITH YOUR TRUST IN MIND
The Angelbird AV PRO XT SSD was built from the ground up with your trust in mind. Designed and precision-manufactured in Austria to demanding specs, the AV PRO XT is purpose-built to deliver blazing-fast read/write performance and rock-solid stability. And it’s ready when you are — every time.
CERTIFIED BY ATOMOS AND BLACKMAGIC DESIGN
Certified by Atomos and Blackmagic Design for all of their SSD-compatible products, highly recommended by Atomos, and tested with most market-leading video and audio SSD-compatible products, the Angelbird AV PRO XT is perfect for media professionals who require SSD speed and worry-free reliability. Do your job with confidence and with one less thing to worry about.
- 1TB Storage Capacity
- 2.5" / 9mm Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Up to 560 MB/s Sustained Read Speed
- Up to 520 MB/s Sustained Write Speed
- Host Power Loss Protection
- Adaptive Thermal Protection
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Grip, Shock & Temperature Proof
- Windows, Mac, & Linux Compatible
Designed for photo, audio, and video professionals who require reliable, high-performance storage for their camera s, recorders, and players, this AVpro XT SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from Angelbird is a 2.5" internal solid-state drive that has a capacity of 1TB and fits into the 9mm drive bay of your compatible system. It is certified for use with Atomos, Blackmagic Design, and Video Devices products and provides sustained read speeds of up to 560 MB/s, and sustained write speeds of up to 520 MB/s. This SSD is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
The AVpro XT Internal SSD features a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface that also supports SATA II 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interfaces. It is designed to provide an MTBF of 2,400,000 hours, ECC/EMS data reliability, 10 years of data retention at 77°F, and has an endurance rating of up to 9000 TBW. Other features of the AVpro XT include TRIM support, S.M.A.R.T monitoring, ESD & overload protection, and a temperature sensor.
With solid-state drive technology, you benefit from load and access times for your files and programs that are faster than those provided by conventional 7200 rpm hard drives. As SSDs have no moving parts, they are also more durable than traditional hard drives and are better protected against damage from drops and bumps. Also, SSDs generally suffer less wear and tear than HDDs due to the lack of contact with any read or write heads.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.