Acratech Video Head Lever Clamp 7100
The Video Ballhead is a sturdy, lightweight pan and tilt head
Acratech’s Video Ballhead is a sturdy, lightweight tripod head that functions as a fluid dampened pan and tilt head for video, with all of the range of motion you need from a still photography ballhead.
It can even act as a long lens head, or a panoramic head.
With this ballhead you can shoot video and still on the same lightweight tripod you use for still photography.
The perfect all-in-one solution for the landscape photographer-videographer who wants to travel light.
Watch the video below from Acratech for full features and uses.
Video Ballhead Features:
- Weighs 1.5lb (0.68kg)
- Works as a Video Head, Still Photography Ballhead, Long Lens Head, and a Panoramic Head.
- Fully adjustable ball tension control
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16)
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Ball will not shift once tightened
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release plates
- Removable video handle
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract dirt and debris
- Laser engraved dual degree markings
- Large easy to read 15mm bull’s eye levels
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminium and stainless steel
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose or fall off
- Made in the USA
- 10 year warranty
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.