3 Legged Thing QR11 2.0 Arca L-Bracket for Full Body Cameras Darkness
The 3 Legged Thing QR11 2.0 Arca L-Bracket for full body DSLR and mirrorless cameras Darkness (matte black) features left and right slide adjustment and a Dual-Arca upright to rotate two 1/4"-20 accessory threads.
3 Legged Thing QR11 2.0 Arca L-Bracket for Full Body Cameras Darkness Summary
QR11-FBB 2.0 is the second generation of 3 Legged thing’s iconic full sized universal L-Bracket. Designed for photographers who want a simple L-bracket for a full-bodied DSLR or mirrorless camera or cameras using battery grips, to enable a seamless, effortless workflow between Landscape and Portrait whilst maintaining the focal plane and level horizon. The Bracket features left and right slide adjustment and a Dual-Arca upright to allow rotation of the two 1/4"-20 accessory threads to get the best fit for your camera.
- Universal L-bracket fits the majority of full-bodied cameras or cameras using battery grips.
- Standard 38mm Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Base cut-outs for better access to rear screens
- Reversible Dual-Arca vertical aspect with two 1/4""-20 screw threads for attachment of accessories
- Fitted with 2 x 2.5 mm security retaining screws in the base
- Comes with 1 x 1/4""-20 stainless steel camera screw
- Camera strap slots, one on each aspect
- Available in three colours - Copper, Metallic Slate Grey or Matte Black
As this is a universal product, some adjustment may be required in order to access the battery or cable doors.
For standard sized mirroless or DSLR or cameras not using battery grips see QR11-LC 2.0, QR11-LG 2.0 or QR11-LB 2.0.
What's In The Box
- Gracy Dedicated L-Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX 100S and the 50S II
- Mini tool
- Mini Screwdriver
- Microfibre bag
- Cable Support accessory
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
|Base Length||119mm (extended 141mm) / 4.68" (Extended 5.55")|
|Base Width||38mm / 1.5"|
|Working base range||n/a|
|Vertical Aspect Height||9cm / 3.54"|
|Vertical Aspect Width||38 mm / 1.5"|
|Shoe||38 mm / 1.5" Standard Arca-Swiss|
|Weight||127.5 g / 0.28 lbs|
|Compatibility||Works with FUJIFILM GFX 100S and the 50S II|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4" - 20|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||159x117x54mm / 6.25x4.6x2.12"|
|Box/Pack Weight||184.5 g / 0.40"|
|Carton Dimensions||545x345x280 mm / 21.5x13.5x11"|
|Carton Gross Weight||10.17kg / 22.42 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||9.3 kg / 20.50 lbs|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.