3 Legged Thing Ellie Short L Bracket Copper & ARCA Swiss Base
3 Legged Thing Ellie Short L Bracket Copper With Peak Design Capture & ARCA Swiss Base
3 Legged Thing Ellie Short L Bracket Copper With Peak Design Capture & ARCA Swiss Base Summary
Ellie is a new evolution of universal L-Bracket, bringing users increased compatibility with a wider range of cameras, and advanced functionality.
L-Brackets are primarily used to switch from landscape to portrait on a tripod whilst maintaining the focal plane and horizon.
Ellie PD Short is specifically designed to work with Peak Design's Capture Clip system*. It features a standard Arca Swiss compatible footing that clips securely into the Capture. It has a shorter 70mm base plate which is designed to give access to the battery door on smaller DLSR and mirrorless cameras from Fujifilm, Olympus, and Canon.
Compatible with standard Arca-Swiss clamps, Ellie features two different 2 screw mount slots in the base. This allows users to position the L-Bracket in the optimal position for their camera. The length of the bracket base can be adjusted thanks to two rigid stainless steel sliding bars which are then fixed into position by the user with the supplied tool. The rear edge of the base is sloped to better enable screen access. Ellie’s vertical aspect has an opening in one side, allowing users with L-shaped cable pins to connect accessories. This opening can be placed in one of four positions by inverting or reversing the vertical aspect.
SO, WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.