3 Legged Thing Airhed Cine Standard Video Head
The precision-milled 3 Legged Thing Airhed Cine Standard Video Head with unique spiderweb design and adjustable tilt mechanism, delivers smooth panning and is made from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy.
The AirHed Cine is 3 Legged Thing's first dedicated video head. Precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and featuring a distinctive spiderweb design, the AirHed Cine has an adjustable, tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
The head features a friction control for the tilt mechanism, knurled clamp knob for improved grip and leverage, and 360˚ panning base which can be locked off as required. The side of the head includes a 1/4"-20 screw thread for the attachment of accessories such as articulated arms, and there are built-in bubble levels in the clamp and base for precise levelling.
The AirHed Cine-V's Manfrotto-Style standard Video mounting plate is made from anodised magnesium alloy and includes moveable Stainless Steel mounting pins and screws, and rubberised pads for secure connection to camera bases. AirHed Cine-V can also be purchased in a kit with our Mike or Jay levelling base tripods.
- Smooth, adjustable tilt function, with friction control
- Tilt can be controlled directly or with supplied panning arm
- Manfrotto Style Standard Video release plate with Stainless Steel mounting pins/screws
- 2 built-in bubble levels for accurate levelling
- Aerospace-grade magnesium alloy construction
- 361˚ panning base with lock
- Panning arm can be mounted on either side for right or left-handed operation
- Knurled clamp knob for improved grip and leverage
- 1/4"-20 screw thread for attachment of accessories
SO, WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- AirHed Cine Video Head with Manfrotto-Style standard clamp
- Manfrotto-Style Standard Video release plate
- Panning arm for right or left-handed operation
- Premium, protective carry bag for head
|Height||96 mm / 3.78 "|
|Weight||752 g / 1.66 lb|
|Maximum load||10 kg / 22 lb|
|Head Type||Tilt Video Head|
|Controls||friction control for the tilt, clamp knob to release plate, pan knob|
|Plate||47mm X 121mm / 1.8" X 4.7" Manfrotto-Style Standard Video Plate|
|Shoe||Manfrotto-Style Standard video plate|
|Camera Mount||1/4"-20 male, 3.8"-16 male, locator pin (retractable)|
|Base width||6 cm / 2.36 "|
|Airhed base mount||3/8"-16 Thread Female|
|AirHed Dimensions ((incl plate) H x W)||9.6 x 10.5 x 12.0 cm (H x W x L) / 3.78 x 4.13 x 4.72 " (H x W x L)|
|AirHed Tilt Range||90˚ Forward - 75˚ Backward (165˚ total movement)|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.