Returning an item
Return of New Goods - 14 Day “No Quibble” Peace of Mind Guarantee
If you change your mind on any new item you have bought in-store or through our website, we are pleased to offer a “no quibble” returns policy for 14 days after purchase. Please note that to qualify, all returned items must be returns as new - unopened and unused - within 14 days of purchase and must be accompanied by any promotional items included at the time of sale and an original receipt.
Refunds will only be made using the method of purchase (e.g. same debit/credit card) to the value shown on the receipt. You are responsible for returning the goods and any associated costs incurred.
Software, film, batteries and memory cards will only be accepted if still sealed. The following items are excluded: gift vouchers, all opened/used items, all personalised items, all clearance/sales items. Any returns not conforming to the above are at the manager's discretion only (and may be subject to a 10% restocking fee).
Return of Used (pre-owned) Goods
Used (pre-owned) goods may only be returned within 14 days of purchase and will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee unless faulty. Refunds are assessed on a case-by-case basis, and return of used goods will only be accepted if they are returned in the same condition as sold.
Christmas Gift Returns Policy
For gift purchases made between 19 November and 24 December 2018 (inclusive) we are happy to extend our normal returns policy as follows:
• Goods are returned unopened and in an “as new” condition
• You contact our customer service team no later than 6 January 2019, or 30 days from the date of delivery (whichever is later) to inform us that the goods are unwanted
• You return the goods to us within 14 days of notifying us that the goods are unwanted
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, then please return it to one of our stores with its original packaging, all accessories and proof of purchase. We reserve the right to inspect the item to verify the fault. We will either exchange it for the same make and model, or arrange a refund. This excludes items where faults have been caused by customer neglect, misuse, accidental damage or fair wear and tear.
If your product develops a fault after 30 days of purchase, please return it to us and we will offer to repair the product under the manufacturer's warranty (where applicable, and subject to proof of purchase). Where a product is not covered by a warranty and/or proof of purchase cannot be provided we will instead provide you with a repair estimate. More information on our camera repairs service.
Terms and Conditions
This policy applies to consumers only (not business customers). These policies do not affect your statutory rights. For full details please refer to our terms and conditions.
How to return goods to Park Cameras
1. Before sending anything to us, you must obtain a PCR (Park Cameras Returns) number by calling one of our sales advisors on 01444 23 70 70.
2. We will record the details of your return and issue you with a unique PCR number that can be used to track your return.
3. Send back your item, ensuring that it is well packed and that your unique reference number is clearly displayed on the outside of the box.
The address to send your return to is:
Park Cameras Returns Dept
Victoria Business Park