Samyang XEEN 85mm T1.5 CINE - PL
XEEN is a range of video-cinema lenses which blazes a new trail in the professional lens market. The optics are a masterpiece of design and a culmination of Samyang’s expertise in optical engineering. Guided by feedback from professional directors of photography, they were created to deliver the quality demanded by commercial and artistic productions. XEEN delivers superior optics, with bright T1.5 aperture and outstanding optical performance for 4K+. The cameraman is free to concentrate on the thing that matters; realizing their creative power. XEEN lenses feature declicked gear rings in identical locations, so that changing to another lens is fast and easy. A masterpiece of both form and function, the XEEN series aims to deliver unparalleled performance and affordability, to satisfy the needs of videographers and filmmakers, regardless of the situation or equipment.
How do you change the Samyang XEEN's mount type?
XEEN's killer feature is the fact that each lens has an interchangeable mount, meaning, using a trained engineer, you can switch this lens' mounting from PL to fit Canon, Nikon, Sony E-mount or Micro Four-Thirds bodies. At Park Cameras we are delighted to offer this mount change as a service in conjunction with Samyang - please contact us for more information and pricing.
- Manual-focus Cine lens with full-frame 36x24mm coverage
- Very bright T1.5 maximum aperture
- Frame coverage 24x36mm
- Aluminium metal housing for durability and low weight
- X-Coating Technology for exceptional image quality
- Focus gear ring and De-Coupled aperture gear ring for use with follow-focus rigs
- Common front diameter, focus ring and aperture ring positions across all focal lengths
- Circular aperture with 11 blades
- Focus throw angle: 200°, Iris throw angle 40°
- Dimensions: 117.6mm dia x 121.7mm
Box Contents: Lens, Front lenscap, Rear lenscap
Guarantee Period: 3 Years
Net Weight: 1245g