- Features 40 mm focal length, can be used in a host of settings
- Fixed focal length (optimized lens design) with high speed (f/2) to deliver the signature ZEISS look
- ZEISS T* coating ensures high micro contrast and brilliant shots that exude the signature ZEISS look
- CF (Close Focus) with 24 centimeters (9.4 inches) close focusing distance helps photographers compose creativeimages
- OLED display with range and depth of field display for high-definition zones
The ZEISS Batis2/40 CF (Close Focus) is excellent for photographers who need a lens that can react quickly in many settings. Its 40-millimeterfocal length, which is between the classic 35 and 50 millimeters, makes the lens a versatile companion for a whole range of shooting situations. The close focusing distance of 24 centimeters (9.4 inches) and large aperture f/2 enable photographers to integrate the main objects cut-out into a creative shot.
The intuitive OLED display provides information about the focus distance and depth of field and makes the handling of the lenseven moreconvenient in unique shooting situations. The fast autofocus is quiet and precise, and the robust design and high-quality workmanship protectthe interior against dust and moisture.
The legendary ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating, combined with more than 125 years of experience in lens development and the latesttechnologies, ensure that every moment captured with a ZEISS Batislens provides that exceptional ZEISS look