Samyang 100mm Macro T3.1 VDSLR - Nikon Fit
The Samyang 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC Macro Cine Lens is the cine / video version of the Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Macro lens featuring the same excellent optics, but with integrated gearing for video rigs with follow focus systems.
Full frame compatible, suitable for cameras and interchangeable lens camcorders fitted with 24x36mm (full frame) or smaller sensors. This is also part of the VDSLR II cine lens line up featuring reproduction the same image colour and same placement / location of aperture and focus gear ring to maximize the convenience when filming. Samyang 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC MACRO allows more controlled video work with T number marks and focus gear ring installed for follow focus system allowing quiet and smooth control of the uncoupled aperture and smooth focus. Also, distance scale and T numbers are marked on both sides of the lens for convenience.
- 1:1 reproduction ratio for stunning close up and macro and creative photography.
- Vivid colour reproduction and soft out of focus highlights.
- 15 lens elements in 12 groups including a high refractive lens (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED) to minimize colour aberration
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimize the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost.
- Features close focusing down to 0.3m.
- The 9 aperture blades offer beautiful natural bokeh even when stopped down.
- The lens is compact and solid and constructed from high-strength aluminium alloy.
- Includes a detachable lens hood to minimises flare and ghosting.
- 67mm filter thread.