Samyang 100mm Macro F2.8 - Micro 4/3
The Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC MACRO lens is the latest lens from Samyang Optics. Full frame compatible, the Samyang 100mm is a close up true Macro lens offering 1:1 reproduction ratio for stunning close up and macro and creative photography. Featuring vivid colour reproduction and soft out of focus highlights (bokeh) is an ideal lens for close-up images of flower and insects, or capturing head and shoulder portraits, or general medium distance work.
- 15 elements in 12 groups with a high refractive lens (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED) to minimize colour aberration.
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimize the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost.
- Close focusing down to 0.3m.
- 9 aperture blades for beautiful natural bokeh.
- The frame of the lens is compact and solid and constructed from high-strength aluminium alloy.
- Includes a detachable lens hood to minimise flare and ghosting.
- 67mm filter thread