Pentax UP 10x25 WP
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. They are a perfect “utility” companion for a multitude of applications.
This line-up takes a different approach. The dual-axis and inverted porro prism design makes it compact and light weight. Combined with aspherical lens elements for edge-to-edge sharpness, BaK4 prisms and multi-coated lenses you get a star performer ideal as a travel companion, for outdoor events or for general purpose usage.
PENTAX waterproof products are fully sealed and purged with laboratory grade nitrogen to provide a fog proof view in the harshest weather conditions. With a JIS Class 6 rating, PENTAX waterproof binoculars can even be submerged in up to 3 feet of water.
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Inverted porro prism design
- Waterproof JIS Class 6
- Aspherical lens elements providing edge-to-edge sharpness
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance transmission and resolution
- Dual-axis, single body design with synchronized eye-piece IPD adjustment
- Deep, blue-tinted rubber armouring for maximum protection and grip
- Pull-up eyecups combined with comfortable eye-relief
- Centrally-located lockable diopter adjustment