Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
Product Code: 4245127T
Producing both telephoto and 1:1 macro images the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 is versatile and features a focus limiter plus a host of special lens elements to produce sharp images & movies.
RRP £449.99 £329.00 after £0.00 cashback.
Take this product out on a FREE test drive. Visit wow.olympus.eu for full details and to book your test drive.
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens
A large aperture, medium telephoto prime lens with macro capability for Micro Four Thirds cameras. The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows a shallow depth of field for stunning portraits, whilst the macro capability allow image capture at life-size (1:1)
- Compact and lightweight telephoto macro lens
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 120mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet autofocus in movies and stills
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Macro capability captures images at life-size (1:1)
- Dust and splashproof construction
- Minimum focusing distance of just 19cm
- Multi coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
- 46mm filter diameter
A great choice for Micro Four Thirds mount camera owners wanting to capture extra details. The macro capability allows subjects to captured at life-size (1:1), whilst the focus limiter and shooting distance / magnification window allow simple operation.
Compact and lightweight
Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
Superb image quality