Lens Coat LensCoat for Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II Lens - Forest Green Camo
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II DSLR Lens
Product Code: 3240409K
Make the most of your new Lens, save 50% on Hoya's top of the range HD Nano filters - add lens to basket to see offers! Whilst stocks last.
RRP £2,248.00 £1,999.00 after £0.00 cashback.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
This fast-aperture telephoto zoom is a popular choice for sport, wildlife and wedding photographers. The 4 stop Vibration Reduction system enables hand-held shooting in low light, whilst the fast f/2.8 maximum aperture helps to isolate subjects from the background.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Versatile zoom range provides a host of framing options
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- 4 stop Vibration Reduction system (VR II) ensures shake free shots
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.4m
- 77mm filter diameter
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Supplied with HB-48 lens hood, CL-M2 lens case and Tripod Collar ring
A superb telephoto zoom lens. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, whilst dust and weather sealing mean you can take it anywhere.
Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
Superb image quality with Vibration Reduction system for shake-free shots
Silent Wave motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!