Finance Offers at Park Cameras
At Park Cameras we offer a variety of finance offers - including credit, and interest-free credit on cameras and lenses.
To make sure we can offer finance on camera equipment we use a variety of finance service suppliers, ensuring that we can give you access to the lowest rates available.
Why should I buy a camera on finance?
Firstly, using finance to fund your camera purchase enables you to get a camera, lens or any other camera equipment within a monthly budget to suit you. Rather than fully funding an expensive purchase, which we know about as we are keen photographers ourselves, you can choose to pay for your kit in a flexible way.
At Park Cameras we often offer interest free credit deals on our products that may mean you can pay for your camera equipment over 12 or 24 monthly installments - take a look at our latest Interest-Free Camera offers
We vet all finance service providers, so can guarantee there will be no nasty surprises when it comes to your monthly payments.
More information on camera finance
- Finance offers may vary by product and may only be available for a set time period.
- Some credit offers may not be interest free and could require additional interest payments.
- Park Cameras do not charge any fees for offering any credit or finance.
- Park Cameras are a broker, and can only offer credit to customers based on financial status as recommended by our service providers.
- Park Cameras will only use regulated finance providers.
Speak to us about financing your camera equipment
Contact us on 01444 23 70 70 or e-mail us for more information today!
We use V12 for any online finance applications, read on for more information about V12 and finance at Park Cameras.
*Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender's Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
At Park Cameras, we offer our customers the ability to apply for simple finance facilities to fund a purchase from us. Once you are accepted by V12 Retail Finance you will be asked to eSign the credit agreement and once in receipt of your purchase, v12 will make your agreement live and your monthly repayments will commence for the agreed term. In short retail finance gives you the flexibility to buy what you really want now, not just what you can afford today by spreading the cost of your purchase over a repayment period that suits your budget.
Spend over £250 on anything, and spread the cost at 14.9% APR!
If your basket value is over £250 we offer the following finance options. Simply add the items to your basket and select the V12 finance payment option at checkout!
- 24 months Interest Bearing Credit at 14.9% APR representative
- 36 months Interest Bearing Credit at 14.9% APR representative
Subject to availability, the typical interest free products we offer are:
- 12 months Interest Free Credit
- 24 months Interest Free Credit
A minimum deposit of 10% is required on our finance products
Interest Free Credit
- This is an interest free loan with no arrangement fees.
- You repay the loan amount through equal monthly payments spread over the chosen repayment period
Interest Bearing Credit
- This is an interest bearing loan with interest charged at the given APR, there are no additional arrangement fees.
- You repay the loan amount and total interest spread equally through equal monthly payments spread over the chosen repayment period
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by Direct Debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
During the loan application process you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3 year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
With most applications we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases the lender may return the decision as ‘referred’. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in store applications you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender in unable to share the reason for decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
Park Cameras acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Park Cameras is registered in England and Wales 12345678. Registered office: Park Cameras, York Road, Victoria Business Park, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TT. Park Cameras is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 1449928.
At Park Cameras we pride ourselves on our customer service, and can guarantee a happy human being will be on call to help you with all your needs.
Photolease camera financing (available to UK incorporated Limited Companies only)
Photolease is an independent finance company specialising in leasing equipment to the creative industry for over 30 years. They enable you to spread the cost of new equipment with fixed and affordable monthly repayments.
Having Photolease support your business offers genuine benefits, including:
- You deal directly with the underwriters
- Photolease understand your business having worked with professional photographers for over 30 years
- They are not limited by strict lending criteria, do not credit score and often accept deals that others decline
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one month’s rental
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Dealing with a finance company does not have to be a stuffy, impersonal experience; Photolease are friendly and informal whilst being efficient and professional
- Their leasing terms are competitive. Photolease combine excellent service with excellent rates
- As underwriters, Photolease will give a decision in minutes rather than days
- No need to be VAT registered
- They work with a range of customers from self-employed start-ups to large multi-nationals
Frequently asked questions about Photolease
Q. Isn't it better to buy outright?
No. there are many reasons why you should protect your cash. For further details see our section entitled Equipment Leasing.
Q. What happens at the end of the lease?
We will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Q. Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Q. Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Q. Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
Q. What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
Q. What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
Q. What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
Q. Is it possible to settle the agreement early?
Q. Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run its full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable
Contact Park Cameras on 01444 23 70 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information today!