Xtorm Xtreme USB to USB-C Cable 1.5m
The ultra-strong and durable Xtorm Xtreme USB to USB-C Cable 1.5m is able to withstand 100.000x bends, is 100kg pull tested and benefits from a lifetime warranty for complete peace of mind.
Xtorm Xtreme USB to USB-C Cable 1.5m Summary
- Reinforced materials
- 33% Aluminium
- 54% Nylon Braiding
- 13% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber
These Ultra-Strong Xtorm cables are built to last – and offer a Lifetime Warrantee. Every detail is designed to withstand the wear and tear caused by heavy use. It's able to withstand 100.000x bends, and is pull tested to support up to 100kg!
This cable is made from a multi-layer composite material with a reinforced core, that gives it extra strength and durability. Every detail of this cable is designed to be maximally rugged, even the included cable strap!
XFLEX Bend-proof technology
Xtorm Xtreme Cables are designed and engineered to be able to withstand over 100.000x bends. This is made possible thanks to a combination of features, called XFLEX. XFLEX combines a specially designed connector with a braided nylon cable and reinforced core, making the cable both flexible, and extremely strong.
The Xtorm Xtreme Cables are built to be life-proof. Their unique XFLEX reinforced design has been thoroughly tested, and is proved to be extreme durable. These qualities allow us to offer a lifetime warranty* on all Xtorm Xtreme Cables.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.