Xtorm Portable Power Station 500
The Xtorm Portable Power Station 500 provides two powerful AC sockets with a combined output of 500W, so you can power virtually anything from anywhere and enjoy off-grid filming, photography and more.
Xtorm Portable Power Station 500 Summary
- 612Wh battery capacity
- Pure sine wave
- Battery with a 4x longer lifespan
- 500W AC output
- 60W USB-C PD in-/output
- 18W USB Quick Charge 3.0 output
- 2x 15W USB output
- 120W 12V Car Charger output
- 2x 60W 5.5mm DC output
- 6.5mm DC input
- Solar input (PV/Anderson)
- AC charging cable included
- Car Charger cable included
- MC4 to Solar PV/Anderson cable included
- Cable pouch included
Ever wished you had access to an AC socket even when you aren’t at home? With the Xtorm Portable Power Station 500 you have access to two powerful AC sockets with a combined output of 500W, anywhere you are. Thanks to its high capacity of 612Wh you’re able to power almost anything!
Batteries that have a 4x longer lifespan
This Power Station uses a new type of battery cell, LiFePO4. These cells have one big advantage over standard Li-ion cells – namely their much longer lifespan. While regular Li-ion cells have a “battery cycle life”* of around 500, LiFePO4 cells have a cycle life of 2000. That’s 4x longer than most other Power Stations!
Recharge 33% faster with X-Charge
X-Charge allows you to combine two power inputs to fast charge your Power Station. It’s as simple as connecting 2 input sources: The wall charger, and the USB-C PD input. When both inputs are connected, X-Charge is automatically activated - fully recharging your Power Station 33% faster!
Versatile port selection – Always have the power you need
The Power Station features 5 different styles of output ports, so you always have the one you need. It not only features two powerful AC sockets with an output of 500W, but also has a 120W 12V car charger, 1x 60W USB-C in-/output, 3x regular USB outputs, and even 2x 5.5mm 60W DC outputs.
Recharging made easy
Recharge the Power Station with solar power, a wall charger, or even from your car – everything is possible thanks to the included cables. The fastest way to recharge it is to use a 200W solar panel, like our Xtorm XPS200 Solar Panels.
Extreme power - anywhere
It doesn’t matter whether you’re going camping, road tripping, or simply just traveling anywhere remote – these days you need enough power to fuel all your devices. Smartphones, cameras, laptops, drones, or even a cooler; nothing is too crazy for this Portable Power Station. Combine it with a solar panel and you’re able to go fully off grid, without having to give up the devices you can’t live without.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.