Vanguard VEO Range 38 Khaki Shoulder Bag
With the VEO RANGE 38 messenger bag, you don't need to switch bags as you switch modes. In fact, it is designed to be your bag of choice no matter where life leads you; a trusted companion for maneuvering effortlessly through city streets, as well as upholding extreme requirements when exploring new terrain.
Versatility for personal and professional gear is key in this series. VEO RANGE 38 offers a well-padded main top compartment that will hold a DSLR with attached, 2-3 lenses, flash, and essential accessories. Its sturdy lower compartment can fit a VEO 2S tripod inside, or alternatively, it can be set up to hold more camera gear or video gear, including a gimbal, small drone, or personal effects. You will also find that Vanguard has catered to all other essential needs with a dedicated protective 15" laptop compartment, front and secure rear zippered pockets for your smartphone, wallet and other essentials, and two large side pockets for water bottles and a media card organizer.
Additional features ensure maximum performance by incorporating Vanguard's second-to-none quality of materials and bag construction, a ‘Security Point System' with double buckle and zipper closing to deter prying hands, a quick access top opening to reach your shooting gear, a unique double strap connection for attaching a tripod or jacket either to the front panel or along the bottom of the bag, and a total coverage rain cover.
No matter what you are carrying, the well-padded shoulder strap provides comfort and great weight distribution. The quick-grip handle ensures easy ‘grab & run' functionality, while the easy connection to the handle of your wheel-along luggage will lighten the burden of traipsing through airports.
The VEO RANGE 38 perfectly blends in and allows you to embrace your leisure time without distraction; never shouting out “I am a camera bag". And it easily converts into a great, spacious and comfortable messenger bag by removing the insert and leaving your camera gear at home.
Available in Navy Blue and Beige Tan.
Outside Dimensions WxDxH - 430x210x340 mm
Inside Dimensions WxDxH - 385x145x300 mm
Material - 600D CD Polyester dobby fabric / 1680D Polyeaster
- Always supported – VEO 2S tripod carry-along integrated solutions
- Day-in day-out - transforms into an everyday messenger bag
- Always protected - well-padded camera compartments & dividers
- Comfortable carrying - adjustable, well-padded shoulder strap
- Ease of transport - connects to the handle of your wheel-along luggage
- ‘Security Point System' – double buckle closing keeps the content safe from prying hands
- Double Connectivity – extra strap connection up front or on the bottom
- Well organized - dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Safe storage - secured rear pocket for travel document and wallet
- No fumbling - light colored interior makes finding things easy
- Business oriented - holds a 15" laptop
- Stay hydrated - water bottle side pocket
- Incognito - no one need know this is a camera bag
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Camera Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.