Think Tank Skin Changer Pop Down V3.0 Case
Think Tank Skin Changer Pop Down V3.0 Case Summary
Part of the Think Tank Modular Belt System V3.0, the Skin Changer Pop Down V3.0 is a lightweight, compressible pouch designed to hold one DSLR body with attached battery grip and L-plate, a telephoto zoom lens, or a pair of smaller telephoto lenses. Its unique Pop Down design allows you to expand the bag's height by 3.6" to accommodate taller lenses or attached lens hoods, and it features an interior pocket for smaller accessories as well as a front zippered pocket to hold lens caps. The pouch's design has a drawstring closure for quick access, and for a more secure closure Sound Silencers hook-and-loop fasteners are also featured. The pouch's exterior is constructed from 420D nylon and 600D polyester, with a water-repellent coating, and a seam-sealed rain cover is also included to protect the pouch from the elements. Its design also incorporates a grab handle, additional attachment points, and the pouch can be rotated or locked in place when attached to a compatible Think Tank belt.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Camera Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.