Sony PXW Z190 Handheld 4k camcorder
4K Handheld Camcorder with all-new 1/3-type 3CMOS with 4K 50p/60p recording capability, 25x zoom lens and advanced Face Detection AFview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7633185H
Earn 3299 Park Points
Finance available - See options
4K Handheld Camcorder with all-new 1/3-type 3CMOS with 4K 50p/60p* recording capability, 25x zoom lens and advanced Face Detection AF.
4K 50p/60p with a stunning 25x zoom lens
This superb all-rounder is the de facto choice for a wide range of 4K and HD single camera shoots with an all-new 1/3-type 3CMOS sensor. A powerful 25x zoom lens with three independent lens rings delivers pin-sharp 4K imaging for almost any professional shooting scenario. Advanced Face Detection AF and Sony's unique Electronic Variable ND filter making shooting great content stress-free.
A wealth of formats and features for professionals
Sony's familiar control layout and robust build quality make this a camera you can rely upon. It supports a wide range of formats including XAVC-Long, DVCAM, MPEG HD422/ MPEG HD* and Proxy 1080i. Dual SD slots, 3G-SDI output and Remote Terminal ensure it can support all workflow scenarios.
* Requires firmware 2.0 or higher and optional paid upgrade.
Dual Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe
MI Shoe provides signal connections and coordinated on/off switching to compatible Sony accessories. Connectors at front and back of camcorder maximize operational flexibility. For example, you can connect and control Sony Wireless Microphone systems such as the UWP-D11 or UWP-D12 and the HVL-LBPC light at the same time.* Cable-less connection eliminates the risk of accidental disconnection.
*Accessories sold separately. HVL-LBPC light does not draw power from PXW-Z190.
Dual SD media slots
The camcorder is equipped with two SD memory card slots, which can record in either Simul or Relay or Back up mode. Simul mode permits simultaneous recording to two memory cards, ideal for archival purposes. Relay mode automatically switches recording from the first to the second memory card when the first is full to extend recording times. In Back up mode, users can set up the two Start/Stop buttons on the PXW-Z190, one on the grip and one on the camcorder body, to independently start and stop recording on different memory cards while recording in Simul mode.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.