- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sonnet RACK- STD-2X RackMac Studio
The Sonnet RACK- STD-2X RackMac Studio is a rugged steel 3U rackmount enclosure for securing one or two Mac Studio computers in a rack, placing them behind a quick and easy to remove front panel.
Earn 593 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Sonnet RACK- STD-2X RackMac Studio Summary
Mac Studio™ computers deliver outrageous processing power, outperform computers multiple times their price, and are smaller than any tower computer available. But how do you incorporate them into off-the-desk professional workflows?
Sonnet RackMac Studio integrates Mac Studio computers into a compact rackmount enclosure for diverse audio and video application needs.
Easy Access to Mac Studio Computers
RackMac Studio is a rugged steel 3U rackmount enclosure for securing one or two Mac Studio computers in a rack, placing them behind a quick and easy to remove front panel. Convenient front panel operation allows you turn Mac Studio computers on with their own dedicated front power buttons, connect USB devices through passthrough USB-A ports, and access the computers’ front ports and SD card slots. The RackMac Studio design enables you to connect and disconnect cables easily without needing to remove the computers from the enclosure.
Openings on top of RackMac Studio ensure hindrance-free wireless signal access. The RackMac Studio is designed to allow normal WiFi and Bluetooth wireless operation in most configurations (depending on rack type and position in rack), so you can use wireless devices and iOS® device control apps.
Front USB-A Ports
No production downtime – swap ubiquitous USB-A flash drives with on set colleagues.
Go with the Airflow – Supports the Mac Studio Thermal Design
RackMac Studio secures your Mac Studios without trapping them in recirculating hot rack air, supporting their thermal design to keep them as cool in a rack as out on a desk. Ventilation holes on the enclosure’s front panel plus an enclosed chamber beneath each computer ensure the computers’ ability to draw in cool air through their bases, while a completely open back enables them to expel warm air out the back unimpeded.
Secure Thunderbolt or USB SSDs Under Each Mac Studio Computer
RackMac Studio provides space beneath each Mac Studio computer to house Thunderbolt or USB SSDs (sold separately) up to 3.2 inches wide by 0.75 inch tall. Simply remove the rear access panel, apply the supplied adhesive-backed magnet to the bottom of an SSD, insert the SSD and connect it to the computer, and then reinstall the panel. The space is also suitable for other thin, bus-powered devices.
Workflows on the Go
Do you need to take your workflow on the road? The RackMac Studio is a perfect travel solution. Its 9.5-inch mounting depth – plus firm rubber cushions that securely hold your Mac Studios in place during transport – make RackMac Studio ideal for use in shallow molded rack cases from Gator Cases, fly racks from SKB Cases, or most any travel rack.
- 3U Enclosure to Install and Secure One or Two Mac Studio Computers in a Standard 19-inch Rack
- Rackmount Solution for Mac Studio
- Secures one or two Mac Studio computers inside a compact and rugged steel enclosure
- Ideal for Use in Server Rooms
- 3U height and standard mounting holes enable easy installation into any standard server rack
- Easy Computer Access
- Removable front panel secured with thumbscrews allows easy installation of and access to the Mac Studios with no tools required
- Front Panel Power Switches and USB Ports
- Front panel buttons enable easy operation of the Mac Studios rear-mounted power switches; USB-A ports enable connection of a USB peripheral to each computer
- Space for Storage
- Behind a covered opening beneath each Mac Studio is a space to place Thunderbolt or USB SSDs (sold separately); two included adhesive-backed magnets secure them in place
- Open Slot and Port Access
- Provides access to computers’ SD card slots and front and back panel ports, enabling you to connect and disconnect cables easily
- Road Trip Ready
- 9.5-inch mounting depth plus firm rubber cushions that hold the Mac Studios securely in place during transport make RackMac Studio perfect for use in portable racks and shallow molded rack cases
- Front to Back Airflow Management
- Supports direct airflow through each Mac Studio to keep it operating as cool in rack as on the desk, even when the enclosure is mounted between two other rackmounted components
IN THE BOX:
- RackMac Studio enclosure
- Two adhesive-backed magnets
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.