Peak Design Shoe Pouch Sage
The Peak Design Shoe Pouch in Sage colour weighs just 48g and holds 1 or 2 pairs of shoes for travelling, and fits into any suitcase, large camera bag or perfectly in the Peak Design travel system.
Peak Design Shoe Pouch Sage Summary
It’s strong, featherweight and ultra-packable – the Peak Design Shoe Pouch Sage colour provides dedicated storage for shoes or clothes in your larger-sized camera bag or suitcase.
The design is uniquely patterned from a single piece of self-healing 70D nylon and the Shoe Pouch weighs in at a lightweight 48g. When you’re not using Shoe Pouch, stow it in the integrated storage pouch.
A perfect little bag to have on-hand in case you need more storage or organisation mid-trip.The burly #5 UltraZip on the main opening can withstand decades of use thanks to it's proprietary abrasion-resistant thread. Typically fits 1-2 pairs of shoes, depending on size. Shoe Pouch is Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral and also comes in Peak Design Shoe Pouch Raw.
- Fits 1-2 pairs of shoes, depending on shoe size
- Packs into integrated storage pouch
- Unique ultralight construction from a single piece of fabric
- Ultralight 100% recycled weatherproof 70D nylon/poly shell with abrasion & rip resistant coating
- Burly #5 UltraZip, designed to withstand decades of use thanks to proprietary abrasion-resistant thread
- External loops for carrying with any Peak Design strap (sold separately)
- Fair Trade Certified and 100% carbon neutral
- Part of Peak Design’s camera bag modular travel range
- Lifetime guarantee
What’s in the box
- 1x Peak Design Shoe Pouch Sage
Peak Design Shoe Pouch Sage Specifications
- Max: 32cm x 17cm x 17cm
- Packed: 7.6cm x 12.7cm x 1.7cm
- Weight: 48g
- Ultralight 100% recycled self-healing 70D nylon/ply shell
- Fabric is Bluesign certified and solution-dyed for significant reduction in water use
- Super-durable #5 UltraZip with abrasion-resistant UHMPE thread
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!