Park Cameras Sensor Cleaning Service - Cropped Sensor - Next Day
Product Code: 9870481
Earn 40 Park Points
Park Cameras offer an In-Store Sensor Cleaning Service.It is inevitable that over time dirt and dust can gather in the chamber of your camera, particularly if you change lenses in the field'.
When dust gathers on the sensor the tell-tale signs reveal themselves as dark spots' on your photos. This shows particularly when photographing plain backgrounds such as sky or against a white/grey background. Having the sensor cleaned on a regular basis helps maintain the camera's performance whilst enabling you to achieve the best possible results from your investment.
As well as our Next Working Day and 3 Day Sensor Cleaning Service, we also offer Same Day Sensor Cleaning (by appointment only) priced at £50.
If you are interested in booking a Same Day Service, please call us on 01444 237070 to arrange your booking.
If you are sending your DSLR into us, please allow extra time for carriage. If you are sending your DSLR from overseas, please note that postage will be considerably more than the standard £4.99 to send the camera back to you - please contact us before booking if this is the case, as we will then provide you with an accurate return postage charge. Please note we cannot refund any postage charges incurred in sending the camera to us.
Things to note before sending us your DSLR for a Sensor Clean:
You will be charged for the chosen service after your sensor has been cleaned.
Click here to send us an email regarding our Sensor Cleaning Service.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.