Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm f/4-5.6 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens
- Compact and lightweight with dust and splashproof construction
- POWER OIS ensures shake free shots
- X Series designation ensures superb image quality
Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH POWER O.I.S.
A great partner for any Micro Four Thirds mount camera , this X Series lens combines the very best of Panasonic's lens know-how, the POWER OIS ensures great results in low light.
- Compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens
- Part of Panasonic's flagship X Series, combining their very best lens technology
- Gives effective focal length of 90-350mm on a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Light Speed AF delivers fast, quiet autofocus
- Unique design includes Power Zoom lever mounted on the lens
- POWER Optical image Stabiliser ensures shake free shots
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Nano surface coatings reduce flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 85cm
- 46mm filter diameter
- Supplied with lens hood and soft case
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm f/4-5.6 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens Specifications
Lens Type Telephoto Zoom
Focal length - wide (mm) 45
Focal length - tele (mm) 75
Max aperture - wide 4.0
Max aperture - tele 5.6
Minimum focus distance (m) 0.9
image stabilisation Yes
Sensor format Micro Four Thirds
Lens mount Micro Four Thirds
Lens elements 4
Lens groups 0
Aperture blades 7
Filter thread (mm) 46
Size 90 x 60.mm
Weight (g) 0
Included accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, Lens hood
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 90|
|Weight (g): 210|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 45 - 175 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 175|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 45|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.9|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: Yes|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical elements, ; 2 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A superb X Series lens for Micro Four Thirds mount camera s. Compact and lightweight, the lens captures outstanding results every time.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.