Olympus 10X50 S Binoculars BLK
- Wide field of view optimal for tracking fast-moving subjects
- High optical performance for sharp images with minimal distortion and chromatic aberration
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
Olympus presents its popular standard binoculars series, featuring a wide field of view and high optical performance for nature observation, wildlife, birdwatching and sporting events in a brand new ergonomic design. The 10x50 S is perfect for those who like to travel light. All elements have been arranged precisely to create a compact size in a lightweight form. A special coating secures an anti-slip grip. The wide field of view ensures effective tracking of fast-moving subjects such as birds or people playing sports. Aspherical optics provide sharp images up to the periphery whilst reducing image distortion. Single-layer coated lenses and prisms deliver crystal clear, extra bright and high-resolution images.
- Wide field of view optimal for tracking fast-moving subjects
- High optical performance for sharp images
- Magnification: 10x
- Large, intuitive to use, easy to reach focus wheel
- Simple, refined design and ergonomic controls
- Measures: W 192mm H 178mm x D 64mm, Weight: 855g (10x50 S)
Wide field of view
The wide field of view makes locating a subject quicker and easier, particularly when panning a wide area or tracking fast-moving subjects. That is why the Olympus standard binoculars 10x50 S is ideal companions for nature observation, wildlife, birdwatching and sporting events.
High optical performance for minimal chromatic aberration
A high level of optical performance offers minimal distortion and chromatic aberration, resulting in sharp, clear images up to the edges. These porro-prism binoculars are packed with high-quality optics including aspherical lenses for a plasticity and distortion-free view. Lenses and prisms are single-layer coated to deliver high-resolution results with superb transmittance. The large objective lens diameter offers bright high-resolution images even in low light. The 10x50 S with 10x magnification is ideal for discovering expansive nature views with ease.
Lightweight and ergonomic design
The focus of developing the Olympus standard binoculars 10x50 S was on portability and ease of use for the customer. All elements have been arranged precisely in order to create lightweight and compact binoculars. The special elastic polymer coating for an anti-slip grip and less light reflection is perfect for observing wild animals and birds. In addition, a new rubber coated grip guarantees a safe hold and high portability for zero fatigue when carried for a long period of time. The large focus adjustment dial featured in this series obtained its popular easy-to-use shape from Olympus’ high-end models.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Advanced optical technologies including aspherical lenses plus coated lenses and prisms ensure a high level of optical performance by reducing image distortion and chromatic aberration for sharp images and a clear field of view with superb transmittance. These binoculars are designed with sharp molding and lines, resulting in a compact and lightweight form. The sleek, ergonomic design ensures easy and comfortable operation – elevating every moment of use.
Special elastic polymer coating for anti-slip grip and less light reflection is perfect for observing wild animals and birds. A new rubber coated grip guarantees a safe hold and high portability for zero fatigue when carried for a long period of time. The large focus adjustment dial featured on this series obtained its popular easy-to-use shape from high-end models.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.