Nikon Fieldscope Prostaff 5 Fieldscope 82 A
Please note eyepiece not included.
The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscopes are entry models of Nikon Fieldscopes and successors of the Spotting Scope RA III series. The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main bodies are about 20 per cent lighter than the current RA III spotting scopes.The newly developed zoom eyepiece lens minimises colour aberration at the edge of the field of view, and offers long eye relief for viewing comfort.
Three types of eyepiece lenses with digiscoping compatibility which connect to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras, by using the FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket.
- lightweight main body reduced by about 20 per cent compared to the current model.
- Minimized colour aberration at the edge of the field of view and long eye relief are achieved with the newly developed zoom eyepiece lens.
- Large objective lens (60mm & 82mm) for a brighter field of view.
- All lenses and prisms in the main body and the eyepieces are multilayer coated.
- Waterproof (Up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas in the main body. Water-resistant eyepiece lenses.
- The digiscoping mount which can be connected to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras using an FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket is available for the three newly developed models of eyepiece lenses.
- Build-in type slide hood.
- Lead-and arsenic-free Eco-glass.
- A stay-on case is included.
- Two screw mounting holes of the main body are provided for stable mounting on a tripod adjustable for use with or without a digiscoping system.
- Stylish and compact design.
- The current eyepiece lenses for Spotting scope RAIII series are compatible with the new PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main body.
Nikon Fieldscope Prostaff 5 Fieldscope 82 A Specifications
|Objective Diameter (mm)||8|
|Close Focus distance (m)||6.|
|Height x Width (mm)||x95*|
|coating, optics||Fully multilayer coated, Phase correction coating|
|Waterproofiness||Filled with nitrogen gas, Up to m under water for 0 Min.|
|Screw Holes for Tripod||screw holes to balance the body with or without DSRL camera zoom attachment FSA-L + D-SLR or dgscoping systems.|
|eyepece Mount Type||Bayonet|
|Built-in Type Slide Hood||Yes|
|compatbility with Current eyepeces of Spotting RA series||Yes|
*) Length, Height and Width without Objective cap and mount cap.
specificatons and images are subject to change without notice.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Spotting Scopes|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): 6.1|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): 16.5|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: 60|
|Min magnification: 20|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): 82|
|Scope Type: Angled|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.