Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3240223K
Earn 259 Park Points
Nikon AF-P Nikkor 10-20mm f/4.505.6G VR Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens Summary
This ultra-wide 10-20mm lens from Nikon allows you to create striking compositions by using the vast expanses of space that using such a wide field of view gives you. With a minimum focusing distance of 0.22m, this lens isn't just for architecture or landscapes, it's also perfect for close-up portraits or unique wide-angle shots. t just 230g, this Nikkor 10-20mm lens is compact and lightweight enough to be the perfect travel companion.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 77|
|Length (mm): 73|
|Weight (g): 230|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 10 - 20 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 20|
|Maximum magnification: 0.17|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 10|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.22|
|Minimum aperture (number): 29|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Three aspherical + Super Integrated Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
For immersive and expressive landscapes, there's nothing more appealing than an ultra-wide angle field of view. With this 10-20mm for DX format Nikon camera s, you can achieve those dramatic and cinematic shots, capturing everything in view right up to 0.22m from the lens.
Fitted with Nikon's 3.5 stop VR system and a silent, smooth, and accurate Stepping Motor autofocus system, this lens will achieve superb results in a wide range of situations, whether you're taking it travelling or using it as a video lens for shooting movie clips. The lens construction, with 3 aspherical lens elements, means that distortion common to wide-angle lenses is well controlled.
- 3.5 stops of Vibration Reduction for blur-free low light images
- AF-P Stepping Motor autofocus for quick, smooth & quiet autofocus
- lightweight construction makes it ideal for travelling
- Ultra-wide angle field of view to capture expansive landscapes
- Short closes focusing distance for unique portraits or close-up shots
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.