- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Nanlite SB-FZ60 Parabolic Softbox With Bowens Mount For Forza 60 60cm
The NanLite Forza 60 Softbox is a travel-friendly 16-Sided Softbox with a deep parabolic design created to be the perfect companion to the Forza 60 LED with a removable front diffuser, silver interior, and a fast set up speed ring.
Earn 122 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Control and Shape Light: The Forza 60 Softbox's reflective silver interior maximises the Forza 60's light output while the removable front diffuser softens it and reduces contrast. Also, the deep parabolic shape creates even lighting with a wrap-around quality and natural-looking catchlights.
Fast Set Up and Break Down: The Forza 60 is ready at a moment's notice, so it's soft-box should be too. This soft-box utilises a built-in Forza 60 style speed ring with spring-loaded rod locks. Quickly snap the rods into place to set up the soft-box and then release them at the touch of a button for break down.
Accepts Optional Fabric Grids: For additional control of light spillage and added directionality, an optional fabric grid can be mounted via touch-fasteners. The fabric grid narrows the beam angle to 40 degrees and concentrates the light's beam forward. Fabric Grid sold separately, SKU# EC-FZ60
- Shape: Hexadecagon
- Interior Colour: Silver
- Number of Rods: 16
- Removable Front Diffusion: Yes
- Requires Speed-ring: No, Built in Forza 60 Quick Change Mount
- Accepts Grids: Yes, Sold Separately EC-FZ60
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Depth) 22in x 12in
- Weight: 2.7lb
WHATS IN THE BOX:
1x NanLite Forza 60 Soft-box
1x Carry Bag
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.