Nanlite PavoTube T8-7X RGBWW LED Pixel Tube 4 Kit
The Nanlite PavoTube T8-7X RGBWW LED Pixel Tube 4 Kit includes four Pavotubes, four USB Type-C Cables and a Carry Bag to easily transport your lights and enhance videos and light paint when shooting stills.
Nanlite PavoTube T8-7X RGBWW LED Pixel Tube 4 Kit Summary
The Nanlite PavoTube T8-7X 4-Light Kit is a set of 3-foot RGBWW LED pixel tubes that have compact, 1-inch diameter bodies, built-in batteries, and all of the key features that make Nanlite's LED tubes a favorite tool in video productions and photoshoots. The T8-7X was built for creative pursuits — from light-painting photography to being used as an in-frame light in video productions. They are surprisingly lightweight, affordably priced, easy-to-use and have built-in Bluetooth so they can be fully controlled wirelessly with the free NANLINK mobile app. Whether you're a beginner who needs an inspiring light kit or a professional who needs compact T8 tubes for their kit or DMX setup, the PavoTube T8-7X 4-Light Kit is a unique and compelling option.
50% Thinner, 100% PavoTube
Featuring a standard T8 sized diameter, the PavoTube T8-7X is 50% thinner than most LED tube lights, making it even easier to travel with and fit into tight spaces. The size may be more compact, but the T8-7X has all of the hallmarks that make PavoTubes so desirable: high accuracy with a CRI rating of 96 and a TLCI rating of 97, options for bicolor and colorful RGB hues, dimming, and effects.
Inspiring Pixel Effects
Pixel effects are lively, animated effects that go beyond fades and color changes by adding motion to the mix. The T8-7X features the same pixel effects found in our top-of-the-line PavoTube II X-Series LED tube lights. Get creative with 10 eye-catching pixel effects like Rainbow, Multicolor, and Driving, which mimics the lights that pass by when you're inside a moving vehicle. They are all easy to deeply customize and save as reusable presets in the free NANLINK app.
Handheld and Ready to Mount
The base of the T8-7X has an ergonomic handgrip that's ideal for light-painting photography, or when you prefer to hold the light for photo or video shoots. The base also features a 1/4 20 socket so you can easily mount the T8-7X to a tripod or grip equipment, or attach the Nanlite LSFL foldable floor stand (sold separately). You can also attach a Nanlite Eyebolt (sold separately) to hang the light. Both ends of the PavoTube T8-7X are octagonal so you can angle the beam on flat surfaces, and it won't roll away.
Simple to Use and DMX Capable
The T8-7X only has 3 buttons, so it's easy to use even if you've never used professional lights before. The free NANLINK mobile app is also easy to use and it provides much deeper control, and it lets you simultaneously control other Nanlite fixtures. The separately available USB-C to DMX Cable plugs into the USB-C port on the T8-7X and gives you full DMX control through XLR.
Always Have Power
The built-in battery in the T8-7X lasts for 1 hour at 100% brightness and around 3.5 hours at 20% brightness. The USB-C port lets you to plug in external batteries to always keep it running in the field. A USB-C cable is included for charging, and the separately available Nanlite Control Bank supplies extra battery power, more control buttons and a display to adjust settings like green-to-magenta shift without needing to use the app.
What's in the box
- 4x PavoTube T8-7X
- 4x USB Type-C Cables
- 1x Rigid Carrying Bag with Separate Cable Compartment
- 1x User Manual
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.