This product has been discontinued.
Manfrotto MVK502AQ 502 Fluid Head with 535 Aluminium Tripod Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9376361C
Manfrotto MVK502AQ Video Tripod with MVH502A Fluid Head
|Product features in detail|
With its spring-loaded counter balance system and variable pan/tilt fluid drag, Manfrotto's MVK502AQ Video Tripod with MVH502A Fluid Head is suitable for cameras weighing up to 15.4 pounds. The head mounts on the siangle tube four section three stage legs, allowing you to use the MVH502A that comes with the bundle, and in the future upgrade to an optional heavier head, while using the same legs,.
The legs by themselves can support a little bit more than 44 pounds and feature a spreaderless design for quick set-up and breakdown. The legs feature tension adjustable flip locks so you can tighten the locks if they should loosen over time. The spiked feet provide grip on soft surfaces, while the spin down spike covers protect delicate surfaces and provide grip on hard or slippery surfaces.
502HD Pro Video Head with 75mm Half-Ball
The Manfrotto 502HD Pro Video Head with 75mm Half-Ball is an affordable yet remarkably full-featured professional head that represents an adivance over the popular 501Hdiv, with sturdier construction and a half-ball for precise leveling on a corresponding tripod. The 502HD comes in two versions -- the "A" ball-base version, which this one is, and the "AH" flat-base version, which is separately available.
Also featuring Manfrotto's patented bridging technology (inherited from the 509HD and 504HD heads), the 502HD is designed for executing cinematic moves with compact camcorders and DSLR video cameras. The weight limit is 15.43 lb and counterbalance supports up to 8.8 lb. The balance plate's 3.27" range allows you to correct for uneven payloads that might be due to matte boxes or exotic DSLR rig configurations.
The bridging technology ensures that the pan friction control is intuitive and easy to set, but also protected against knocks. There are of course independent locks for pan and tilt, and drag for both is selectable in a continuous range from zero to the max level. This allows you to operate the head in a confident, smooth manner using the included pan bar.
MVT535AQ Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl
Manfrotto's MVT535AQ Aluminum Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl combine lightweight aluminum alloy construction with independently locking legs to provide a set of tripod legs that feature a 75mm bowl and support 44 pounds of optional video head and camera. The included 60mm bowl adapter slips into place and is screwed into pre-tapped holes in the 75mm bowl casting. The tripod features a spreaderless design with each leg being able to move independently of the others.
The locking leg angle selections hold each leg in place until you adjust its position, with the flip locks allowing you to independently adjust the height of each leg. The flip locks are adjustable, allowing you to tighten them in order to counteract any slippage or looseness, which is not uncommon with flip locks. The legs incorporate metal spike for extraa grip on soft surfaces such as sand, dirt, or rocky terrain. When working on hard, slippery, or delicate surfaces you can spin-down the rubber spike covers for increased grip.
The aluminum construction, and four section/three stage design provides for a strong set of legs, able to support 44 pounds of head and camera, while weighing about seven pounds.
The legs feature independently selectable locking angles of 23, 50, and 70°, providing for strong support and positioning without using a spreader.
The feet incorporate metal spikes, which are most useful on soft surfaces, such as beaches, dirt, or rocky terrain. When working on interiors, hard, or delicate surfaces you can spin-down rubber spike covers which provide extraa grip on these surfaces than the metal spikes, and will provide scratch protection to most delicate surfaces.
The flip style leg locks are suitable for quickly loosening, or tightening the legs. An adjustiment key attached to the one of the legs, allows you to tighten the locks should they wear over time.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.