Manfrotto MT190GOA4 190 Go! Aluminium Tripod
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370105C
Earn 139 Park Points
Manfrotto 190go! 4 Section Aluminium Tripod
The popular Manfrotto 190go! range has been upgraded, for the professional photographer to have better stability, ease of use and quick setup.
The new M-lock mechanism improves on the previous twist locks for adjusting leg sections quickly and easily. The M-lock features quick 90 degree rotation to disengage, rubber grips for ease of use, and a more ergonomic design to be able to carry and store efficiently.
Easily transported, the 190go! closes down to just 45cm, and weighs 1.7kg. A 90° column mechanism is built in to the top casting. This keeps it safely stored away until needed. Once ready, raise it with a single finger, letting the centre column to swing out into the horizontal position. Combine the 90° column with the tripod's four leg angles, and you've got the perfect stability for shooting on uneven ground.
Maximum height: 152cm (59.84in)
Minimum height: 9cm (3.54in)
Closed length: 45cm (17.72in)
Maximum capacity: 7kg
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.