Manfrotto 3m Extension Link Cable
Connect your Manfrotto Link cable to the Link Cable Extension and position your camera up to 3 meters away from your Manfrotto motion control device.
Extend the distance of your camera from any Manfrotto Motion Controller with this 3m (9.8ft) Shutter Link Extension Cable. Ideal for Product photography when combining the Genie Mini or Genie Mini II with the Manfrotto Product Turntable as you can position your camera away from your product but still have the device trigger your camera, automating your workflow. Works with all Manfrotto Shutter Link cables.
- Extend the distance of your camera from a Genie device
- Extends your Shutter Link Cable up to 3m/9.8ft
- Ideal when using a Genie device with the Product Turntable
- Works with all Manfrotto Shutter Link Cables
- Compatible with all Genie Motion Controllers
Weight: 0.05 kg
Dimensions: 115 x 1.3 x 2.5 cm
Product Contents: 1 x Sync Link Cable
Compatibility: Genie Mini (first edition), Genie (first edition)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.