Manfrotto 032B 210cm to 370cm Autopole
Product Code: 9370049A
Manfrotto 032B 210cm to 370cm Autopole Summary
- Safe, secure and easy to use
- Rubber cups at each end for extra grip
- Compact, perfect for smaller spaces
- Aluminium autopole for complete durability
- Can extend to a mighty 370cms
Compact, strong and perfect for small spaces, this super clever Autopole from Manfrotto extends from 210cm to 370cm, while being compact enough to pop into your bag with ease. Weighing just 2.2kg, this nifty autopole is lightweight too, making it extra portable for professionals on the go. And even though it's easy to pack away and transport, it still does everything you need it to.
Great features of this user-friendly autopole include its maximum reach of 370cms. So even if you're working in the tightest of spaces, you'll still have the scope to create head-turning backgrounds. As an innovative design touch, the autopole has rubber cups at each end, giving you extra stability, and ensuring nothing slips while you're working.
To get set up, simply press the smart and ergonomic safety lock with cantilever system. Not only does it mean you'll be in position and ready to go with just a few straightforward actions, it also keeps everything absolutely locked in place. Plus, this well-designed autopole is made from aluminium, so you can be sure it's heavy duty and totally sturdy, even when you've got bigger backgrounds to support.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.