Leica Noctilux M 75mm f/1.25 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
Leica NOCTILUX-M 75mm f/1.25 ASPH Black Anodised
Outstanding image performance at maximum aperture and unmistakeable bokeh: The name Noctilux has stood for excellent optical design for more than half a century.
The first lens of this series, the Leica Noctilux 50 mm f/1.2, was revealed to the world of photography at photokina in 1966. It astounded visitors to the fair and the industry press with its revolutionary optical properties.
The new Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH. has everything it needs to become
A revolution for portrait photography
Its optical design allows precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from their surroundings to create images of unique character.
With a focal length of 75 mm, it is predestined for the creation of portraits with a natural look. A lens for M- and SL-Photographers who are seeking something truly special and know how to make best use of creativity in their imagery.
State-of-the-art lens design
The optical design of the Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH. features nine elements in six groups.
Two aspherical elements are included in the design to ensure optimum imaging performance across the entire image frame.
Thanks to a floating element, this is also maintained from the closest focusing distance of 0.85 m to infinity.
Creating images of unique character
The harmonious bokeh of the lens is the result of the round aperture created by the eleven blades of its iris.
Thanks to its enormous resolving power, the Leica 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH. is ideally equipped for the future and delivers exceptional and brillant images, rich of details.
Craftsmanship down to the last detail: made in Wetzlar, Germany.
The excellence of the Noctilux-M 75 f/1.25 ASPH. is by no means limited to its inner values. The lens also impresses with the visible quality of finest craftsmanship and the reduction to essentials so typical of Leica products.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses M mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 74|
|Length (mm): 91|
|Weight (g): 1055|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 75 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 75|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 75|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.85|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 11|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.