Leica Filter UVa II 46mm Silver
Leica Filter UVa II E46 Silver 13034
Leica Filter UVa II E46 Silver UV Filter (46mm) Summary
Leica's new line of series II UVa filters are designed to offer maximum protection for your lenses without impacting image quality. Manufactured to the same optical standards and with the same aluminum used in Leica M lenses, Leica's UVa II filters not only protect the front of your lens against scratches and dirt, but they also reduce the blue cast normally associated with photographing in strong daylight.
All of the UVa II filters are multicoated high grade optical glass to reduce internal reflections, and are lighter than their predecessors thanks to aluminum versus brass construction. Each filter includes a 2 year Leica warranty and protective plastic case.
This is also available in Black Filter UVa II E46 to match a black finish lens.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.