Leica 1.8x Extender for APO-TELEVID Spotting Scope Angled Only
Leica 1.8x Extender for APO-TELEVID Spotting Scope (Angled Only)
Experience fascinating moments even more close up with the new Leica Extender 1.8x for LEICA APO-TELEVID angled spotting scopes
With the Leica Extender 1.8x, Leica Camera AG presents a new accessory for the Leica APO-Televid 65 W and APO-Televid 82 W spotting scopes. In combination with these spotting scopes and the Leica 2550x WW ASPH. wide-angle zoom eyepiece, the Extender 1.8x enables a previously unheard of increase in magnification of 80 per cent, to a factor of 90-fold. This makes Leica spotting scopes even more versatile. The products can be optimally adapted for applications ranging from wildlife and nature observation to digiscoping and sports events, and astronomical observation, and guarantee viewing experiences in exceptional quality as if the subject were only a hair's breadth away.
Leica Camera AG is the only manufacturer of premium-segment optical equipment to offer such an extensive portfolio for wildlife and nature observation and constantly expands the range of products with innovative solutions. The individual components, from the spotting scope and the new Extender 1.8x to the eyepiece and a range of products for digiscoping, are all perfectly matched, optically, mechanically and haptically, and are all easy to use.
Whether viewing in daylight with the handy APO-Televid 62 or in unfavourable light with the exceptional light-gathering power of the APO-Televid 82, both Leica spotting scopes are impressive on account of their high-performance optics, robust construction and attractive design. They offer a broad field of view and deliver pin-sharp viewing images with maximum contrast and outstanding colour fidelity. Combining them with the Leica Extender 1.8x now allows users to master many applications at extremely long distances. For instance, the identification of tiniest details in the plumage of birds, the recognition of their markings, the evaluation of the accuracy of shots on target ranges and even observation of the rings of Saturn. The spotting scopes' Leica dual focus with micro-focusing capability makes it particularly fast and easy to focus with absolute precision. The Leica 2550x WW ASPH. wide-angle zoom eyepiece is an ideal complement to the Leica APO-Televid spotting scopes and offers a viewing image of outstanding quality across the entire field of view and throughout the complete zoom range. The use of the Extender 1.8x maintains this quality and extends it over an even larger zoom range. Thanks to the integrated automatic locking mechanism on the bayonet lens mount, the Extender can be quickly and securely mounted between the spotting scope and the eyepiece.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Spotting Scopes|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.