LEE Filters 100mm System Field Pouch - Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: L333924B
Earn 35 Park Points
Lee Filters 100mm System Field Pouch - Black
Filters are an essential part of the photographer's armoury, and keeping them clean and dry is a priority. In the past, accessibility has sometimes been a problem, as keeping filters close to hand and safe at the same time isn't always possible.
In order to overcome this problem, LEE Filters has introduced the Field Pouch – a sturdily made and invaluable accessory that ensure your filters remain free of dirt and dust, but are close by when you need them.
Constructed from a tough and durable fabric (available in black or sand) so that it can stand up to wear and tear, the Field Pouch features a concertina design, which, with one slot per filter (maximum of 10 filters) means the photographer's filters are easily accessible, thus allowing him or her to respond quickly to rapidly changing conditions.
Your filters will always be at your fingertips, thanks to the design that features three strap options: an over-the-shoulder strap, a belt loop, or a tripod strap that goes over a tripod head and ensures that filters are safe, dry and well away from any wet ground.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.