Hahnel Captur Remote Sony
Captur Remote Control & Flash Trigger for Sony.
Combining two products in one
Wireless Remote Shutter Release & Remote Flash Trigger
Wireless Remote Shutter Release for DSLR cameras
Wireless Remote Control for DSLR flashgun
autofocus & Shutter Release with Continuous shooting & Bulb Mode
Up to 100m range
Additional receivers available to trigger multiple flashguns or cameras
Interchangeable Camera connector cables
DCM Digital Channel Matching
Powered by AA batteries
- A7 r SLR
- Alpha 7 II Mirrorless
- Alpha 7 Mirrorless
- Alpha 7S Mirrorless a7s
- Alpha a3 1000 mirrorless
- ALPHA A77 SLR
- ALPHA DSLR-350
- Alpha DSLR-A100
- ALPHA DSLR-A200
- ALPHA DSLR-A300
- ALPHA DSLR-A450 SLR
- Alpha DSLR-A500 SLR
- Alpha DSLR-A550 SLR
- ALPHA DSLR-A700
- Alpha DSLR-A850 SLR
- ALPHA DSLR-A900
- APLHA DSLR-A560
- APLHA DSLR-A580
- DSC-HX300 superzoom
- DSC-HX50V superzoom
- DSC-HX60 V
- RX10 SUPERZOOM
- SLT A33 (SLT/BRIDGE)
- SLT A55 (SLT/BRIDGE)
- SLT-A35 (SLT)
- SLT-A57 SLR
- SLT-A65 (Bridge)
- SLT-A99 SLR
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.